Actors - Get a free press article!
Create a self-interview with Web For Actors that gets hosted on our website as long as on youbackstage.com. How does it work? Simple:
Answer at least 5 questions about your acting career and your interview will be posted on the site instantly. We will then review the questions as soon as possible, and when approved, we will post an article about you on our blog as well.
You can write your own question or use one of the predefined questions:
- What was your very first experience with acting?
- When did you start acting?
- What attracted you to begin a career as an actor?
- Of all the roles you have played in the past, which is your favorite?
- Who is your favorite actor, and why?
- Describe your acting style.
- Tell me about a time where you had difficulty with a character.
- What was the role and why was it challenging?
- What was the biggest audience you have performed in front of?
- Tell me something I may not know from reading your resume.
- In which area would you like to improve as an actor?
- How do you show your cast mates the importance of communication?
- Have you progressed in your acting career as you have expected?
- Think about a demanding director, professor or cast mate. What made him or her difficult?
- How did you successfully interact with this person?
- What has been your greatest accomplishment as an actor?
- What advice do you have for new actors?
- What are you working on at the moment?
- How did your acting career unfold?
- What was a great moment for you as an actor?
- What do you enjoy most about acting?
- What are some of your professional goals for the future?